Effective: May 25, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The information we may collect on the Site includes the following.
Information You Provide to Us
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, that you may voluntarily give to us when you choose to access the Site, or that your employer gives us when they provide you with access to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Details of information you enter during your use of the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, search queries and selections you make on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Information about your device and Internet connection, including IP address, device ID, browser type, and operating system.
- Details about your visit to the Site, including access times, Site pages you visit, your activity on the Site, and other Site usage information.
We do not collect personally identifiable information (as described above) automatically, but we may tie automatically collected data to personal information about you that you or your employer provide to us.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
We may use a variety of tools to facilitate the collection of data in the course of your use of the Site. These tools include the following.
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users' use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new device, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser's cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins or settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to offer or provide our services to you. We and our service providers may use personal information for our legitimate business purposes, including the following.
Providing the Functionality of the Site and Fulfilling Your Requests
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, complete your transactions, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest.
Business Reporting and Providing Personalized Services
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information.
Accomplishing Our Business Purposes
- For data analysis, such as to improve the efficiency of the Site.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, such as to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For developing new products and services.
- For enhancing, improving or modifying the Site.
- For identifying usage trends, such as understanding which parts of the Site are of most interest and utility to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- For operating and expanding our business activities.
In addition to and without limiting the above, we may use your information in any other way we may describe when you provide us with your personal information, and for any other purpose with your or your employer’s consent.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and your employer, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate business interest.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows.
To Fulfill the Purpose for Which You Provided Information
We may share information that you provide to us if it was provided to us in connection with a purpose that requires your information be shared.
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, as required by applicable law or regulation, to comply with a court order, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required.
Third-Party Service Providers and Partners
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see information such as your name and information about your activity on the Site.
We may share your information with our third party business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We also may share your information with third parties through the Site where you have explicitly consented to provide your information to a third party, such as to link a subscription to the Site.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share any information, including but not limited to personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting those third parties directly.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you, when we have legal obligation to which we are subject or as advisable in our discretion in light of legal requirements.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your login information (User ID and password) confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Moreover, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or on your device, or for any settings on, or software that may be installed on, your device.
JURISDICTION AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You may not send us any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security number, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by emailing us at email@example.com or by visiting your profile settings page on the Site.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from us, you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting your profile settings page on the Site.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from any third party, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
680 S Cache Street
Jackson, WY 83001